Having Trouble Getting Pregnant? You Might Need To Visit Fertility Clinic in Surulere Lagos
Many women face problems in getting pregnant and may often need some special medical attention to sort out the issues. However, you don’t always need fertility treatment, especially when it’s only been 3-4 months since you’re trying to get pregnant. It can take longer time and you should wait. You should think about visiting a fertility clinic in Surulere Lagos if:
- Your age is no more than 35 years and you have failed to get pregnant for a year, at least.
- Your age is 35 years or nor and you’ve been trying to conceive for 6 months, at least.
If any of these two conditions apply to you, it’s time that you talk to a fertility specialist in Lagos and consider your options to get pregnant. In case, if you believe you or your partner needs treatment, here are a few things you should try out.
- Consult With Your Health Care Provider
It is a good idea to talk to your prenatal care provider, such as a midwife or an obstetrician, and discuss your problem with them. You may also talk to your fertility specialist in Lagos, someone who is also known as a reproductive endocrinologist. These doctors help women in getting pregnant and they’d be able to advise a proper course of action after conducting several tests.
- Discuss Your Family Health History With Your Doctor
Family health history is the record of health conditions or treatments which you or your partner might have had in the past. Make sure that you tell your doctor if it’s your first time or you have been pregnant before as well. Do tell them how many kids you already have.
- Track Your Periods And Find Out Your Ovulation Dates
Ovulation is the process where an egg is released by your ovary into the fallopian tubes. This egg then moves down these tubes into your uterus. You get pregnant when the egg is fertilized by the sperm released during sex. So, it is important that you know the ovulation dates and have sex on days when the egg is present in the uterus. For determining your ovulation dates, write down the monthly starting date of your period and the time it lasts through. When you visit a fertility clinic in Lagos and discuss these details with your specialist, they can also help you figure out your ovulation dates and suggest you the best time for having sex to get pregnant.
It is also likely that the fertility clinics in Lagos may suggest you or your partner to have some medical tests for finding out what treatment may be needed. For instance, the IVF center in Lagos may suggest:
- Semen Analysis: This test helps determine if your partner has healthy sperm and the required sperm count to get you pregnant.
- Tests for determining problems with your uterus or fallopian tubes: In case, if your tubes have any kind of blockage or if there is some problem with the uterus, you may not be able to get pregnant unless the issue is treated. Once the problem is established, the IVF clinics in Lagos can advise the treatment that will help you get pregnant.
You may have to go for IVF in Lagos Nigeria or any other treatment as suggested by your chosen fertility center in Lagos. For best results, visit Ark fertility clinic Lagos and discuss your problem with the best fertility specialist in Lagos today!
The Ark Clinic, Lagos
Location : No. 7 Hannat Balogun Drive, Ikoyi – Lagos
Phone No : +234 701 445 7782 +234 808 753 4018
Timings : Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm and Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Google Map Location : The ARK Clinic Location
Google Ratings : 4.7 Star Ratings (Read All Reviews)
Book an Appointment : https://arklinic.com/